Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Starting this up again...

...if only just for myself. I began this blog in the Fall of 2010 and have since forgotten its existence. It's the first day of a new year, and I'm ready to make this a routine.

Hi, I'm Kat. I am a musician studying Composition and Arranging. I like to sing. I like to compose. I like to write. I like to expand my musical knowledge, and learn from people that are far more talented than I.

I'd like to use this space as a public journal of sorts. I'm not even sure I'll tell anyone I'm doing it. This could be an interesting way to generate ideas for my music, or lyrics, or stories...

I invite anyone who does see this to chime in on my upcoming posts and the things I choose to share. I'm curious to see where this goes.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment